Everquest2 Extended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everquest2 Extended

HomeThe Order PortaLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Personal Galery questions
Moonlight Enchantments I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:19 am by Mystake

» Do you want to go on Raids ?
Moonlight Enchantments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:21 pm by Lingon

» READ THIS POST ( IMPORTANT INFO WITHIN )
Moonlight Enchantments I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:07 pm by Armarni

» ONE WEEK TO GO AND THE CLOCK IS TICKING
Moonlight Enchantments I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:17 am by Armarni

» one nore time
Moonlight Enchantments I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 pm by Armarni

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:20 am

Moonlight Enchantments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armarni

Armarni

Character sheet
Name: Redshield
Race: Human
Class: Guardian

Moonlight Enchantments Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Enchantments   Moonlight Enchantments I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:21 am

Moonlight Enchantments

Moonlight Enchantments 350px-EnchantedmushroomringA mushroom portal to an enchanted grotto For an alphabetic listing of articles relating to this topic, see Category:Moonlight Enchantments

Once a month, the barriers separating Norrath from other worlds become thin and portals appear in the form of enchanted mushroom rings. These portals transport the user into an enchanted grotto whose inhabitants may be willing to reward you with interesting items in return for a little bit of assistance. This event should be automatically active from 12:01 am on the 20th to 11:59pm on the 21st of every month (pacific time), gremlins permitting.

There are 5 known enchanted grottos, each with unique inhabitants and unique items. Each grotto offers one quest and has one purple shinie of its own collection, with the Enchanted Brownie Grotto being the exception in having a second quest: this second quest is for tradeskillers and is the only quest repeatable more than once per month. All the quests reward elemental tokens that can be used to purchase house items, illusions, or mounts from traders in any of the grottos.

Contents

[show]

wgAfterContentAndJS.push(function() {if (window.showTocToggle) { window.tocShowText = "show"; window.tocHideText = "hide"; showTocToggle(); } });

The GrottosMoonlight Enchantments Blank

Each grotto is accessed from Norrath via an enchanted mushroom ring (shown above/right). These rings appear only on the 20th day of the month (pacific time), and each grotto has a persistence of 25 days, preventing more than one completion on a given character in a given month.

Enchanted Dryad GrottoMoonlight Enchantments Blank

Enchanted Fay GrottoMoonlight Enchantments Blank

Enchanted Brownie GrottoMoonlight Enchantments Blank

Enchanted Zygomyd GrottoMoonlight Enchantments Blank

Enchanted Naiad GrottoMoonlight Enchantments Blank

The CollectionsMoonlight Enchantments Blank

• Each character can only collect one shiny from each grotto during the event. This means that completing these collections will take several months of collecting, require using several characters on a single account to find more items, or necessitate trading duplicates with other players. Most collections for this event include four to six items.
  • The location of the shiny is somewhat random, which can occasionally lead to difficulties in finding it (especially in the Enchanted Fay Grotto, by far the largest grotto). Exiting and re-entering the grotto after waiting for the old lockout to expire will result in the shiny being in a new location in the new instance and possibly being a different collectable; the latter fact can be used to decline a collectable you have and reenter for a chance that it will be one you want. This technique will not work once you have set the 25 day lockout for an instance or if you zone back in before the temporary 30 minute persistence lock expires.

Read more
Back to top Go down

Moonlight Enchantments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everquest2 Extended :: Members Section :: General EQ2 Chat-
Jump to: